Become a part of the Historic Hemet Theatre story…
There are lots of ways to get involved in the Historic Hemet Theatre Project:
VOLUNTEER – Become a member of the HHT family of volunteers. We are a 100% volunteer staff with over 100 community minded people across southern California. Volunteers provide customer service, technical staffing and security during shows as well as maintaining the facility in between shows. Tradesmen donate their labor for some to the renovations. Other volunteers help solicit sponsors, donors and gift basket donations. To join the team, call the Ticket Office.
GIFT BASKETS – At every show, HHT raffles a series of gift baskets to raise funds for the Building Fund. Over $60K has been raised so far! To donate a raffle gift, call the Ticket Office or just drop off your donation during business hours (value $25 or more). Gift basket donors are acknowledged during the raffle as well as during the pre-show announcements and slide show.
TRIBUTE MANIA SEASON SPONSORS – Providing quality, affordable entertainment is a key part of what we do. Sponsors provide support that allows HHT to bring the best tribute bands in the country to our community, and keep ticket prices very affordable. Click here for more information on becoming a sponsor…
CONCERT SERIES SPONSORSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS FORM
CENTURY CLUB – In celebration of the theatre’s 100th Birthday, donors pledging at least $500 toward the Building Fund will have their names added to a plaque that will be forever acknowledge the generous patrons who launched HHT into the next 100 years:
– Repair some of the aging infrastructure, including plumbing, electrical, and earthquake retrofitting
– Update projection, lighting and sound systems to modern standards for concerts, movies, theatrical shows and presentations.
– Rejuvenate the decor, inspired by the Art Deco flair that the venue had in the 1940’s & 50’s. Click here for more information…
CENTURY CLUB WEBPAGE
MAKE A DONATION – Recurring or one-time donations can be designated for
– GENERAL FUND (operations)
– PROGRAMMING (concerts, movies, special events)
– BUILDING FUND (venue renovations)
Enter the text or HTML code here